Dell SonicWALL Standard Support is designed for customers who need continued protection through ongoing firmware updates and advanced technical support. Standard Support is available during normal business hours 8x5 or year-round 24x7, depending on your needs.
Available in one-, two- and three-year agreements, Dell SonicWALL Standard Support services include:
- Chat/email/web/telephone support. For technical assistance
- Software/firmware updates. For all software and firmware updates and upgrades
- Hardware replacement. Advanced exchange for replacement of defective hardware
- Support tools. Access to Dell SonicWALL's electronic support tools
Standard Support 24x7 provides technical assistance 24/365, while Standard Support 8x5 provides technical assistance during local business hours, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Chat support is available 6:00 am – 6:00 pm Pacific Time Monday through Friday for firewall customers in North America.
8:00 am - 5:00 pm local time is defined as follows:
- In North America: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm local time in the region where the product is registered
- In Latin America: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm local time in the country where the product is registered
- In Europe, Middle East and Africa: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm GMT +1 in the country where the product is registered
- In Asia Pacific: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm local time in the country where the product is registered
- In Japan: 5:00 pm - 2:00 am UTC/GMT