Sophos XG Firewall Series
Sophos XG Firewalls provide comprehensive next-generation firewall protection that exposes hidden risks, blocks unknown threats, and automatically responds to incidents. XG Series hardware appliances are purpose-built with the latest multi-core processors, generous RAM provisioning, solid-state storage, and flexible connectivity options.
Whether you’re protecting a small business or a large datacenter, you’re getting industry-leading price: performance, and the ultimate in flexibility, connectivity, and reliability in every form factor.
XG Firewall provides an elegant and effective web-based management console and integrates with Sophos Central for powerful cloud management across your entire network and Sophos product portfolio.
- Sophos Central provides the ultimate cloud management platform for all your Sophos products including XG firewall at no extra charge.
- Group Firewall Management in Sophos Central enables you to make policy, setting, or object changes across your entire estate of XG Firewalls with just a few clicks.
- Central Firewall Reporting provides easy insights into threats, compliance, and user activity across your entire network with flexible tools to build your own reports and views.
- XG Firewall’s Control Center provides at-a-glance feeds of system performance, traffic patterns, alerts, and policies.
- Role-based admin provides flexible granular access control for different functional areas and Sophos Central allows you to control which admins have access to which firewalls.
Sophos Intercept X is the world’s best endpoint security, combining ransomware protection, deep learning malware detection, exploit prevention, EDR, and more – all in a single solution.
Harness the Power of a Deep Learning Neural Network
Deep learning makes Intercept X smarter, more scalable, and more effective against never-seen-before threats. Intercept X leverages deep learning to outperform endpoint security solutions that use traditional machine learning or signature-based detection alone.
Stop Ransomware in Its Track
Block ransomware attacks before they wreak havoc on your organization. Intercept X includes anti-ransomware technology that detects malicious encryption processes and shuts them down before they can spread across your network. It prevents both file-based and master boot record ransomware. Any files that were encrypted are rolled back to a safe state, meaning your employees can continue working uninterrupted, with minimal impact to business continuity.
Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
Intercept X Advanced with EDR allows you to ask any question about what has happened in the past, and what is happening now on your endpoints. Hunt threats to detect active adversaries, or leverage for IT operations to maintain IT security hygiene.
When an issue is found remotely respond with precision. By starting with the strongest protection, Intercept X stops breaches before they start. It cuts down the number of items to investigate and saves you time.
Sophos Secure Wireless
The APX Series access points are custom-built to offer optimal performance and increased throughput at load. These models are enabled with Security Heartbeat™, offering integration with Sophos Mobile and Sophos Endpoint to protect your Wi-Fi networks.
- 2x2, 3x3 and 4x4 models available with 802.11ac Wave 2 technology
- Improved overall performance and throughput at load
- Enabled with Security Heartbeat to support Endpoint and Mobile in Sophos Central
Synchronized Security: Intelligence – Connected Sophos
Wireless combines the power of the Sophos Central platform and our unique Security Heartbeat™ functionality. It monitors and acts upon the health status of connected endpoint and mobile clients to reduce the risk to your trusted Wi-Fi networks.
- Integrates with your Sophos Endpoint and/or Sophos Mobile when managed in Sophos Central
- Provides superior visibility to discover threats at the earliest possible moment
- Prevents lateral movement by automatically restricting web access for unhealthy clients
Sophos SG Series
Sophos SG UTM's are for those looking to grow their existing Sophos UTM-protected network and not looking to move to Sophos XG Firewalls at this time.
Sophos SG UTM is future-proof and can be upgraded to Synchronized Security when you're ready.
Sophos UTM drives threat prevention to unmatched levels. The artificial intelligence built into Sophos Sandstorm is a deep learning neural network, an advanced form of machine learning, that detects both known and unknown malware without relying on signatures.
Sophos UTM 9.4 is one of the first Sophos products to offer our advanced next-gen cloud sandboxing technology.
Sandstorm provides a whole new level of ransomware and targeted attack protection, visibility, and analysis. It can quickly and accurately identify evasive threats before they enter your network. Sandstorm is:
- Easy to try, deploy, and manage
- Effective at blocking evasive threats
- Simple and powerful cloud-based protection